focused on learning practical skills
Tel: 01707 873 944
Next available flower arranging course for 2021 Calendar >>>
"Striking Summer Workshop #1 " This fun flower arranging workshop enables you to create both an April Artistry Contemporary table design plus an eye catching free standing arrangement and each incorporates the use of leaf manipulation to enhance their visual impact.
Terms and Conditions
Gill McGregor is the name of the college and the website through which courses can be viewed and the booking process accessed. Correspondence with regards to purchases from the website should be with www.gillmcgregor.com emails to email@example.com
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Your use of and access of www.gillmcgregor.com ("the Website") is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you should not use the Website.
3. INFORMATION The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Gill McGregor will always endeavour to ensure that all information is correct, but shall not be under any liability for any damage, loss or expense resulting from any errors or omissions. Goods supplied may vary as a result of improvements and modifications in detail from the illustrations and descriptions, (which are approximate and for guidance only).
4. DESCRIPTIONS Prices and p&p are based on UK prices only unless specified differently. We aim to give as accurate description as possible for all our courses, designs and books, however designs, courses and books may alter slightly. If a description, price or other information is incorrect due to human error, we ask that this is understood and that our commitment is to make corrections as quickly as we are able. Illustrations, measurements and descriptions are approximate for guidance only and are subject to alteration and modification without prior notification.
5. WEBSITE CHANGES Gill McGregor reserves the right to: Change or remove (temporary or permanent) the Website or any part of it or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. It is therefore important to appreciate and accommodate that any links to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
7. COPYRIGHT All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) should be assumed, unless confirmed otherwise, to be protected. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Gill McGregor will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, profits, data) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Gill McGregor makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of as the provider of courses by Gill McGregor website or through delivery of such courses at hotel venue, or when required through the home â€“ recorded previously with the local authority, for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Gill McGregor or staff.
9. REFUSAL OF SERVICE Gill McGregor reserves the right to refuse supply of any courses, goods or services to any person or any company for any reason.
10. PRICES Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure prices are correct Gill McGregor reserves the right not to supply courses, goods or services which are found to be incorrectly priced. In this event you may reconfirm the order upon price amendment or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
11. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY Gill McGregor shall not be liable for any loss arising from cancelled courses.
12. RISK/TITLE Ownership does not pass to the delegate until all payments are made and received/cleared in full.
13. REFUND By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from electronic purchases of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. In this process this applies to the booking confirmation delivery. Once you have the booking confirmation you have 7 days in which to withdraw your purchase. Full refunds (less £20 administration charges) are given for cancellations made more than one month prior to a course commencement date. Cancellations made less than one month prior to course commencement but greater than two weeks will be refunded at 50% of the total course fee. For date changes on â€˜like for likeâ€™ courses â€“ there are no charges or refunds required. No refunds can be given for cancellations made two weeks or less before the start of a course. If cancellation has been agreed this process may take up to 28 days - Gill McGregor are not responsible for any interest charges made by your credit card provider.
14. CANCELLATION Please note that we reserve the right to cancel courses at any time and make clear that we are not liable for other costs that you may incur because of these changed circumstances. We will refund any fees paid or should you prefer you can transfer to another equivalent course if available.
15.a OUR CONTRACT When you place an order to purchase a course from Gill McGregor in person, by telephone, or through the website, we can supply you confirmation by e-mail confirming receipt of your order, once paid for and containing the details of your booking. Your booking form represents an offer from us to purchase a course which is accepted by us when we confirm your booking and payment is received.
15.b OUR CONTRACT When you place an order to purchase books from Gill McGregor in person, by telephone, or through the website, we can send a confirmation by e-mail confirming receipt of your order and when payment is received the books are dispatched.
16. GDPR Books, Courses and Ticket Purchases.
Your supplied information is used solely to process your purchase through to delivery and is not otherwise passed on by us to any other entity or used for marketing unless you have given us your expressed permission to do this.
17. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Gill McGregor and its staff and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Gill McGregor arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
18. SEVERANCE If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. FORCE MAJEURE Gill McGregor shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, short fall of manufacturer, strike, lock outs or other industrial action, difficulties in obtaining labour or parts, government or other restriction or regulations or other event beyond the reasonable control of Gill McGregor or its agents
20. GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Gill McGregor Goffs Lane, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, EN7 5EN
Courses run in idyllic local settings which include character hotels and approved facilities in the Hertfordshire - London ⁄ Middlesex, Cheshunt, Goffs Oak and Waltham Abbey; dependent on anticipated course delegate numbers. Refreshments are provided.